AGP paved 69,000 cubic yards of 18” RCC for a rebuild of Container Yard I at the Barbours Cut Terminal. The project included the removal of the existing pavement as well as the mixing (AGP) of 40,000 yards of conventional reinforced concrete. AGP utilized multiple pavers (ABG, Vogele) as well as a material transfer device to provide a consistent product and minimize construction joints.
- PROJECT: Barbours Cut – Container Yard I
- OWNER: Port Houston, Roger Hoh
- DESIGNER: Klotz and Associates
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR: McCarthy Building
- COMPLETION DATE: June 2018