Project Manager – PE, CE – email@example.com
Dan was recruited to A.G. Peltz in 2007 due to his construction and production experience with RCC on the Calvert City Metals and Alloys plant in Kentucky. As part of a value engineering effort, Dan helped design an RCC paving system that resulted in cost savings to a client in excess of $6 million. Since joining A.G. Peltz, Dan has been intimately involved with every aspect of RCC design, production, and construction. This includes significant experience with intermodal facilities including the KCS Railways in Kendleton, Texas; Victoria Salinas, Mexico; and Puerta D’Mexico, Mexico. Dan recently managed the ACPA award winning PCC paving project for Jack Edwards Airport in Gulf Shores, AL.
Dan brings a wealth of diversified experience with him to AG Peltz System Solutions. Prior to joining the company, Dan was vice-president of engineering operations for LAN Associates where he was a specialist in the civil/ environmental engineering field. He has assisted with Phase I and II remedial investigation studies, Pervious Pavement design, as well as the construction of wastewater treatment plants. During his last project, Dan oversaw a construction staff in excess of sixty people that were responsible for site grading, building demolition, installation of RCC, underground pressure piping and utilities, and railroad track rehabilitation. Dan also developed significant project management and construction experience on a variety of roles with Handex, Jacksonville, FL and IT Corporation from 1998-2004.
- B.S. Environmental Science, Virginia Polytechnic University, (1997)
- B.S. Civil Environmental Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic University, (2000)
- Minor, Chemistry, Virginia Polytechnic University, (1997)
- OSHA 40-Hour Health and Safety Training: (29 CFR 1910.120)
- American Concrete Paving Association
- RCC Pavement Promotion and Research Council (Technical Committee)
- Professional Engineering Registration, State of Florida; 2/01/06
- CQC Training; 2001
- CPR/First Aid Training; 2001
- Guest Speaker for the Portland Cement Association 2005 RCC Seminar
Dan Vipperman lives in Daphne and is married to Jessica. They have 4 girls (Paige, Payton, Allison, and Alexandra Grace) and one boy (Aiden)