American Concrete Paving Association’s Annual Year-End Banquet
For the last 28 years, the ACPA “Excellence in Concrete Pavement Awards” have honored quality concrete pavements constructed in the United States and Canada. The awards program encourages high-quality workmanship in every concrete pavement project and serves as a forum for sharing project information.
The ACPA awards recognize the contractors, owners, and engineers whose efforts yielded the best pavement in airports, highways, streets, roads, and industrial facilities. The national awards, judged by an independent panel from over 40 companies, represents the very best from hundreds of projects across the country.
AG Peltz Group, LLC won three Silver Awards for the following projects:
- Category: Reliever and General Aviation Airports
- Project: Improvements to Jack Edwards Airport, Gulf Shores, AL
- Owner: Jack Edwards National Airport
- Engineer: Barge, Waggoner, Sumner, and Cannon, Inc.
- Category: RCC Industrial
- Project: Bayport Container Yard VI North, Seabrook, TX
- Owner: Port of Houston Authority
- Engineer / Consultant: LAN Engineering, HVJ Associates, Inc.
- Category: RCC Special Application
- Project: Crossgate Road, Port Wentworth, GA
- Owner: Georgia Department of Transportation
- Engineer: Georgia Department of Transportation